- True FSX aircraft
- Working, highly detailed virtual cockpit, GPS and localizer with glideslope
- Full 3D panel—IFR ready (day and night)
- Canopy crank works in virtual cockpit.
- High resolution, photo-realistic textures (interior/exterior)
- Optimized for smooth frame rate
- Realistic shadows and lighting, reflection mapping
- Includes checklist and performance information
- Available in 2 paint schemes (racing and military)
- Click chart for map screen/mike button for ATC window
- Working tail wheel lock
- Fully operational rudder and elevator trim wheels
Click Add to Cart to Purchase CD
Owned and Operated by Jesse Lambert
© 2010 SkyUnlimited Productions
"Where Limitless Horizons Await"
A Development Company for Microsoft Flight Simulators
Sea Fury Reno Racer "Spirit of Texas"
By SimFlight3D for Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration)
The Spirit of Texas, Sea Fury (NX24SF) was built for racing by Ezell Aviation, but owned and flown by Stewart Dawson who performs aerobatics routines and races at the Reno National Championship Air Races. It has a Wright 3350-26WD 18-cylinder radial engine (replacing the Bristol Centarus 2,500 hp and five-blade propeller) with 3,100 hp and four-blade propeller at maximum speeds of 450 KTS. Modifications include a larger spinner, induction scoop and extended rudder.
This Product works best with both Flight Simulator X Service Packs or the Acceleration Expansion have been installed. If you do not have the Acceleration Expansion you can download Service Pack 1 and 2 from the following website. http://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Pages/default.aspx
Before you decide to make a purchase please take the time to view the discussions we are having about this product in our message board. We want each of our customers to be knowledgeable and happy with each purchase they make.
For additional Screenshots and Discussions
Purchase after download for only $24.95