Messerschmitt BF-109F 4
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Owned and Operated by Jesse Lambert aka Cerberus Copyright
© 2006 - 2007 SkyUnlimited Productions
- Two highly detailed models by Mike Wholaver featuring
the regular BF-109F 4 and the BF-109F 4 with tropical equipment.
- Over Twenty beautiful paint schemes by Alessandro Biagi.
- A stunning dynamic virtual cockpit, complete with standard
- Highly detailed 2D panel by Lobo da Silva
- The Daimler-Benz engine that powered this great aircraft
is modeled in stunning detail and can be seen by using the wingfold command
- Fully animated vintage pilot with moving legs, arms,
- Complete custom sound set made for authentic recordings
of the Daimler-benz engine that powered these aircraft.
||Lobo da Silvia
These are the stock paint schemes with added
Swastikas for historical accuracy. Be sure that the Swastika does not violate
the laws of your country before installing this update to your computer.
- Machine Gun Effects triggered by After-Burner Command
- Custom High Altitude Vapor-trail effects and wing-tip vortice
- Realistic flight dynamics by Jerry Beckwith that accurately
portray this aircraft's attributes both good and bad.
- Several Pages of Historical Information are included as
well as an actual BF-109 Checklist.
- All appropriate Fs2004 features and animations, including
a fully animated pilot, and working leading edge slats.
Purchase for only $19.99 after Download
With your purchase and feedback we will be able to create higher quality
products better suited to the community's wants and expectations.
Click Add to Cart to Purchase CD
Purchase after download
for only $19.99
CD versions cost an addtional
$10 for manufacture and shipping
"The details put into the model are astonishing
and well presented. All distinct features that made the BF109F unique have
been recreated with the finest of detail."
"The flight model is where this plane excels,
and it does take some real getting used to."
"The sound is simply awesome!"
1. $5.00 Spitfire Coupon now fixed and valid through 12-01-05
(Major Spitfire Update Coming Soon)
2. Two New Stunning Paint Schemes
3. Machine Gun Effects
4. Improved Flap and Radiator Animation.
5. Improved Prop Textures (Now Darker)
6. Fixed Nose Guns disappearing
7. Added contrail and vaportrail effects.
8. In game Checklist added to compliment the manual
9. Various other fixs and enhancements
A newly released paint kit is now available
in Photoshop format for ease in repainting this aircraft. Feel free to post
textures only to your favorite flight simulator website.
1. Swastikas removed from main product. Can still be installed by an additional
download found below.
2. Resolution errors addressed on some paint schemes.